[carpe] Pi Day Lunch Plans?

Peter Stryjewski pstryjew at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 13:08:54 EST 2017

Russ,

Happened to be there to carryout lunch today (about 11:30) and talked to
those "in the know" (guys at Howard's).

It seems to fill up quickly (and parking is tight), don't know if you
had the same experience.

Maybe we can come up with a place that has a separate room, hoping we'll
get a good turnout.

Pete