[carpe] August presentation outline

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Mar 28 17:33:18 EDT 2018

My August 2017 IoT tour, with gun and camera outline did not
get posted, as I (post meeting) had good intentions to doing
markup and revision -- I see one glaring issue in that the
1401 was my first Assembly language, did not have a BASIC, and
(probably) did have a COBOL, although I did not write
prod8uction COBOL until the s/360 series hit the DC I was
working for / at, at the time

[we all know of that highway paved with good intentions]

I rectify that:
	http://gallery.herrold.com/stuff/README-carpe-20170808.txt

The pricing points between the Espressif ESP8266 -> ESP32 has
changed radically, and for new work, there is no reason to use
the '8266 any more

-- Russ herrold