[colug-432] december

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Sat Dec 19 00:02:25 EST 2009

On 18 Dec 2009, at 20:08, Steve Lefevre wrote:

> What if colug meetings were quarterly? That would leave time for
> interesting presentations to build up, and make it more of a rare
> event.

Not a bad idea..

man to see it fade.. well I went up to meetings when I did not know
absolute vs relative pathnames.

There was a revolution, and we have achieved world dominance. And we
were or are part of it.

The scope of linux has grown, I mean mythtv, sound apps, video apps,
and all the rest. So our focus is fragmented.

The list of potential meeting topics is just so far out of hand. It is
not like the days when we all could use more or less the same info.

Let it die... certainly not. Cancel the december meeting, absolutely.

Move to quarterly.. maybe.

--
Tom