[colug-432] Grove City Internet providers

Travis Sidelinger travis at ilive4code.net
Mon Nov 2 14:05:43 EST 2009

How would you rate their service and product(s)?  I've read some pretty
bad stuff about them on DSL Reports.

Also, I was told their Internet + Phone package would be $61/month.
But, after some digging, it's more like $81/month after fees and taxes.
They are saying that your Internet download can be as high at 8M, and
upload should be between 1-2M.  That's the best upload offering I'm
finding so far.