[colug-432] Shameless Self Plug: See Me in Linux Journal

Josh josh at globalherald.net
Thu Oct 1 09:32:13 EDT 2009

...and I thought everybody was so busy with summer activities that
nobody was posting to the list!

Those of you who get Linux Journal may have November's issue.  My most
recent article appears starting on page 54.  The article gives an
overview and examples for using the Apache QPid messaging system.  QPid,
also available in a commercially supported version as RedHat Messaging
(part of their MRG product but available separately), is a lot like
IBM's Websphere MQ (MQSeries) only a) cheaper, and b) in some cases, better.

http://qpid.apache.org

Interestingly, it seems that the "This Issue" reference on the
LinuxJournal website still has October's issue.  Has anybody received a
paper copy?

Cheers,
-Josh