[colug-432] Emailing COLUG list

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Thu Oct 8 18:05:52 EDT 2009

> I'm currently getting in excess of 90% delayed messages getting delivered
> over the past 28 days, which makes me think that I may not be seeing much
> benefit from milter-greylist anymore.

Those are some interesting numbers, William.  How many users do you
support?

Using SQLGrey on my domain - admittedly, only myself as a mail user - spam
fell from ~75 messages per day to 1 or 2 every couple of weeks.  However,
within the past couple of weeks I've noticed an uptick of spam being
passed through, to perhaps 1 or 2 per day.  Most of the spam that passes
through is of the "help me transfer eleventy billion dollars from my trust
in SA" or "You have won the UK lottery, pay us to claim your prize"
variety.

--

-----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01