[colug-432] Motherboard w/bulged capacitors

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 13 13:14:44 EDT 2009

I recently had a problem with my computer where the video would go all
white or all black from time to time.  It started doing it more and more
frequently so I inspected the motherboard and found about 5 or so bulged
capacitors, one of which seemed to have some liquid leaking out of it.
I have since replaced the motherboard and was wondering if anyone wanted
it.  It's an Asus motherboard, model number V3-M2A690G.

I also have a Thermaltake power supply, 430 Watts, model number XP550NP
which works perfectly that I can no longer use if somebody wants to make
an offer on it.