[colug-432] Presentation for 9/30

Greg Sidelinger gate at ilive4code.net
Tue Sep 29 08:43:05 EDT 2009

I told Skippy a few months back that I was working on one for building
your very own Linux based arcade cabinet. However it's not quite done.
I will try to have it ready by Halloween since I'm going to be out of
town for the last two meetings of the year after that.

Greg

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Steve VanSlyck <s.vanslyck at spamcop.net> wrote:
> How about something for newbies, like locating and installing the
> correct chip drivers and micro$oft fonts so that webpagee look right.
>
> jim at rossberry.com wrote:
>
>> Anybody have a hot topic?  Something you learned at OLF?
>>
>>> From his twitters, I think Skippy is still in the Middle East somewhere

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
  - Douglas Adams