[colug-432] Presentation for 9/30

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Tue Sep 29 09:31:21 EDT 2009

Holy smokes, I completely dropped the ball on this! Between work and
travel, I've been remiss in my COLUG responsibilities.

I don't have a speaker lined up, but I do have a facility: Tech
Columbus: http://www.techcolumbus.org/

Can I get a last minute volunteer to present? I won't be able to
attend this month: still recovering from last week's travels, and I
leave again on Friday. :(