[colug-432] Red Hat Network == Spacewalk :: Lansdscape == ??

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Jan 6 09:43:25 EST 2010

Red Hat Network is the closed-source professional version of
Spacewalk. Or, stated another way, Spacewalk is the free open source
version of Red Hat Network.

Canonical has a similar service called Landscape:
   https://landscape.canonical.com/
Has anyone used it? I've only just found out about it, though it seems
to have been around for quite awhile.

Does anyone know of a free open source version of Landscape? A cursory
investigation turned up nothing, but since I just discovered Landscape
it's not entirely surprising that I wouldn't know of any similar
projects.

Thanks,
Scott