[colug-432] Favorite Wireless Router?

Warner Moore wmoore at 2co.com
Mon Jan 18 11:55:54 EST 2010

        Buffalo, by far.        My WHR-HP-G54 was purchased to setup WDS, as I had limited coverage in certain areas.  I didn't need WDS with the Buffalo, it didn't have any dead spots.  I've not used my WRT54G since.

        The Linksys (?) "Open Source" branded router caught my eye recently, but upon further research it seemed more like a marketing plot counter to the spirit of OSS.

Warner

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: All information included in this communication, including attachment(s), is intended solely for delivery to and authorized use by the addressee(s) identified above, and may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, distribution or copying of this communication is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete this communication from your computer.