[colug-432] Perl Conference at OSU, June 21-23rd 2010

Heath Bair chairman at yapc2010.com
Sat May 22 12:22:46 EDT 2010

Good morning everyone.  My name is Heath Bair and I am the Nationwide
Insurance (in Columbus) Perl Administrator.  If you did not already
know last year Columbus Perl Mongers group won the 2010 Perl
Conference bid.  I wanted to let everyone here know the when, what,
where.

So June 21-23 is the conference ($100 for three days or $30/$40/$30
for daily passes) at the brand new Ohio State Union building on High
street.

Larry Wall, Damian Conway, Randal Schwartz, Matt Trout and many other
world renown speakers will be there.

Then on Thursday and Friday we are running 5 tracks of "Extra" classes
at $120 a day.  So if you did not get enough of Damian on Tuesday
Morning then I would highly recommend coming to his Thursday and
Friday classes.

I really hope that if you have any interest in Perl that you at least
check out the conference website at http://yapc2010.com .

Thank you for your time and please if you have any questions please let me know.
--
Heath Bair
YAPC::NA 2010 Conference Chairman