[colug-432] RHN - RHEL 4 AS Update Purchase

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Mon Apr 11 18:41:06 EDT 2011

Is converting really that easy?  I think I would prefer it be CENTOS
rather than RHEL at this point.  Anyone have experience doing this with
these releases?

http://mywiki.ncsa.uiuc.edu/wiki/Converting_RHEL_4_to_CentOS_4

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/red-hat-31/how-easy-is-it-to-convert-between-centos-and-rhel-805845/

http://fixlinux.com/2006/04/11/migrate-rhel-to-centos/

Hmm, this is interesting, I hadn't realized it could be that easy.  I
guess if I cloned it for safe keeping I'd be willing to try it.

Thanks!

Austin