[colug-432] any interest on the list in presenting at an April meeting

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Apr 16 15:56:42 EDT 2011

I received on the admin mail identity, an inquiry if there was
going to be an April meeting

I really appreciated Tom's presentation on hadoop, and had
forgotten how nice getting down and dirty on some hard-core
topic was  ;)

My leg is recovering, but I doubt I am up to two hours of
standing and presenting yet.   Is there someone else who has
some presentation they might do?

Thinking out loud, I'd be interested in

1) seeing the 'decommisson' process used at FreeGeek to 'wipe
and repurpose' old hardware

2) demonstration of an Auduino unit, and building a small
application up (say a dice roll simulator)

-- Russ herrold