[colug-432] any interest on the list in presenting at an April meeting

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:53:30 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> Thinking out loud, I'd be interested in
>
> 2) demonstration of an Auduino unit, and building a small
> application up (say a dice roll simulator)

I can certainly present on that - I do Arduino development and teach
Arduino workshops (through The Fuse Factory, a local arts and
technology promoting organization).  I also do all of my embedded
development work on CentOS, so that's an easy tie-in.

I probably won't be available for April, but May or June is a possibility.

-ethan