[colug-432] COLUG April Meeting - Wednesday April 27, 7 PM - Open Source GIS

Andy Graybeal andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Sat Apr 16 17:52:42 EDT 2011

Not that it matters, but my brother-in-law works for the state
government cleaning out old mines and uses proprietary GIS software.  I
asked him if he was aware of any open source GIS software and he wasn't.
  Then I had a look at google and there's too much to choose!  This
sounds like a fun topic!  I hope I can attend.

-Andy