[colug-432] COLUG event at 2CO on 4/27

Warner Moore wmoore at 2co.com
Mon Apr 25 11:09:51 EDT 2011

	For those attending the meeting this Wednesday, you will be entering the 2Checkout building from the side entrance with the purple "2CO Innovation" sign on it.  The entrance also has a "4350 Equity Dr. Suite G" vinyl cut-out on the glass.

	You will need to sign-in to a guest sheet as well.  If I am not able to disable the anti-passback buzzer, I will have some guest proximity cards available for smokers or those who require re-entry during the time here.

Best,
--
Warner Moore
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Architecture | 2Checkout.com, Inc. (2CO)