[colug-432] Saturday meeting

Larry Howell lhowell at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 25 15:40:53 EDT 2011

Meeting attendees,

Please note the driving and parking directions on the Free Geek website:

http://freegeekcolumbus.org/location/

On-street parking should be available with the very limited OSU student
population this late in summer, but avoid the "permit-only" areas or
risk being ticketed,  The church and the Free Geek shop will open by
12:45 PM.  I plan a short 10-15 minute presentation to highlight Free
Geek's mission and the FOSS tools we use to process donations.
Volunteers will be present to accept any donations that meeting
attendees bring.

Thanks,

Larry