[colug-432] Off site email hosting

David Sherman davidhsherman at insight.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 10:39:44 EDT 2011

I want to purchase an email account. My needs are:
1.	Mail come from a pop account. This is an individual account thus no
MX record.
2.	Spam filter that goes into a junk filer.
3.	Mail check every 30 minutes.
4.	Mail starts copy to your account and after testing then moves to
your account.
5.	Cost for 1 account of around $5.00 a month.
6.	I want to copy the email messages to Outlook 2010 on 2 machines and
later move to another email package

I have looked at Microsoft Office 65 but for me there is no spam filer.

Does anyone know of a way I can do this?

thanks