[colug-432] Off site email hosting

David Sherman davidhsherman at insight.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 11:06:34 EDT 2011

Thanks for information. I was also sent http://www.islandemail.com/.

Thanks again

From: colug-432-bounces at colug.net [mailto:colug-432-bounces at colug.net] On Behalf Of Steve VanSlyck
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:00 AM
To: Central OH Linux User Group - 432xx
Subject: Re: [colug-432] Off site email hosting

I use spamcop.net. $30/year.

On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 10:39 -0400, David Sherman wrote:

I want to purchase an email account. My needs are:
1.      Mail come from a pop account. This is an individual account thus no
MX record.
2.      Spam filter that goes into a junk filer.
3.      Mail check every 30 minutes.
4.      Mail starts copy to your account and after testing then moves to
your account.
5.      Cost for 1 account of around $5.00 a month.
6.      I want to copy the email messages to Outlook 2010 on 2 machines and
later move to another email package

I have looked at Microsoft Office 65 but for me there is no spam filer.

Does anyone know of a way I can do this?

thanks