[colug-432] Linux Billboard

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Tue Aug 30 16:12:20 EDT 2011

The same company has the same sign posted Eastbound on I-70 headed
towards Columbus from west of the city.  I've seen it there a couple
times.

Makes you wonder how strong the candidates applying via that ad
actually would be though.  If one is tech-savvy enough to know Linux,
hopefully they are already (and have been constantly) employed, and
also are smart enough to know how to get a job quickly in this market,
without resorting to waiting for the right billboard to pop up.  I
could be wrong though. They could be wildly successful at poaching
otherwise qualified candidates from going to reputable places in town
that are hiring.