[colug-432] my shell is better^H^H^H^H^H^Hdifferent than yours: NSFW (but not for the reason you might think)

Chris Anderson canderson at foxtwo.net
Tue Dec 6 11:29:31 EST 2011

What exactly is wrong with just using Ctr-C to cancel this? Seems to work
for me. I don't like the idea of a shell restricting my options to keep me
from doing something dumb. That's what my brain is there for...

I guess it is a matter of opinion, but I like Nanny shells about as much as
I like Nanny states...