[colug-432] openSUSE 12.1 GRUB Loading Hangs

Stephen P Molnar s.molnar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 08:46:43 EST 2011

Many thanks for the reply.

Actually 12.1 is not using GRUB 2, at least not yet.

I can still boot the system into v10.3, but sdd1, the directory where I
installed 12.1 is empty!

If it's of any help, I've attached the 10.3 menu.lst.

Oh yes, I didn't include it in my email, but I only have linux installed on
this computer.

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                                          Life is a
fuzzy set

Foundation for Chemistry                                         Stochastic
and multivariate

http://www.FoundationForChemistry.com

(614)312-7528 (c)

Skype:  smolnar1