[colug-432] CentOS

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sat Dec 17 17:19:33 EST 2011

I thought I would ask if anyone has any opinions about CentOS desktop. It used to be pretty spare and utilitarian and I want something friendlier

I dropped it because I want primarily to use it as a desktop OS, meaning I want a pretty UI for "clicky pointy" uses as my friend from Owl River likes to say, and since I was first exposed to Red Hat distribusions instead of Fedora, I "know" that CentOS is "better" than Ubuntu even though Ubunto is aimed at clicky pointy ppl like me.