[colug-432] Eclipse users and Android

Vince Herried Vince at PlanetVince.com
Sat Dec 31 11:34:53 EST 2011

Any words of wit?  After some teeth gnashing I got the latest version of
Eclipse to  work
and built the Android SDK, I even got one of the samples to compile and
work on
Android V2. and on V3.

So being totally new at this eclipse stuff, and also new at Java questions.

.  Is it good to use a separate workspace, one for the SDK stuff with all
the samples and libraries
   and then store your own work in a different work space or am I asking
for problems?

My first compile  of the first sample is on my web page

<http://planetvince.com/tools/>

At the moment it is unmodified from the samples from the mother ship.
This may change.