[colug-432] Meeting Space

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Thu Feb 10 20:11:54 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Warner Moore <wmoore at 2co.com> wrote:
> If COLUG is ever in need of meeting space, I can likely provide space at the 2Checkout.com
> facilities in Hilliard.

Groovy! Thanks for the offer. We'll almost certainly take you up on that.

I have presenters and locations lined up for this month and next
already. If someone wants to present something in April, speak up soon
so that we can reserve 2checkout.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Jonathan Hogue <jon at hogue.org> wrote:
> We've been doing Perl Mongers at at 2co for a while (when we have
> them). Is there interest in having both at the same time? Split the
> agenda between Linux/Perl (most of the time, they intersect any way)

That's not a bad idea. Are there any upcoming Perl presentations that
might be of interest to the broader COLUG community?

Cheers,
Scott