[colug-432] Looking for a Linux-based time-keeping application

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:58:13 EST 2011

I have a couple of Google spreadsheets that made, I use them daily. One of
them is for the weekly time; like a regular job timesheet for my regular job
(contracted employee I am)...and the other I use when I work at home, I can
go in/out, in/out, etc. I just right-click the clock in my taskbar 'copy
time' and paste it into the cell. I got it calculating 'normal' time (12
hour format). If I had more time (funny thing to say here), I'd probably
develop an online app for myself...but the spreadsheet works good for now.
PM me, or suggest a way to share them if anyone is interested.

Rob Haag