[colug-432] Mounting plaintext FS under encrypted fs

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 00:52:51 EST 2011

Ahh, I stopped storing passwords w/ the browser when I discovered
g-pass...it's clunky (at least the slightly older version in the Ubuntu
repo), but I find it to be very useful and portable. I'm sure there some
data somewhere in my home directory that I'm not protecting though, but less
of a worry w/ a non-portable as well. I start to get really paranoid when it
comes to using a mobile device. Sorry I don't have more to offer for help, I
was just taking interest in your interesting problem :)

Rob Haag