[colug-432] Posting in Multiple Forums (was Re: Creative Labs SoundBlaster 16 PCI sequencer problems)

Aaron Howard archanoid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:30:38 EDT 2011

I'd just like to add that I agree with Scott and think people complaining
about one single cross post to this list and some other have accomplished
little other than: (a) remind me why I seldom post to this list; (b) add a
lot of noise to the list; and (c) demonstrate what insufferable pedants they
can be.

People raging about old netiquette quidelines remind me of language snobs
bemoaning the evolution of language as if a static, unchanging vernacular is
a worthy goal. The world changes around them until they are left speaking a
language only they understand and everyone else just ignores them.

-Aaron