[colug-432] Looking for info on Columbus

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Wed Mar 2 15:28:16 EST 2011

> Second, you don't have to go an hour away for those prices.  My house in
> Reynoldsburg/Blacklick is 1850sf (although only 3 bedroom), and similar
> local listings are right around $200k.

The advantage isn't so much the price, as it is having a view of the lake
off your back deck.  And the fact that if you get the hankering to walk
your dogs at 1:15 AM on a Sunday morning, you probably won't get mugged...
and you'll see a billion stars in the night sky to boot.

The disadvantage, of course, is that all of the interesting night life is
an hour away.  But once you get used to the drive it's not really a big
deal...

-J