[colug-432] SSH

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Tue Mar 8 19:40:22 EST 2011

Steve,  the massively different ip range happened to me a while back
too. I recall 4 vastly different network ranges. I ended up enabling
the DDNS feature on my router.  Granted, my home ip hasn't changed in
years. Then it moved all over the place in a period of a couple
months. If your router doesn't have that, there are DDNS clients that
you can run within Linux too.

- Angelo