[colug-432] May COLUG

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Thu May 12 19:15:35 EDT 2011

I'd be happy to do, "automate web stuff".

I can cover wget, curl, lynx, www::mechanize, javascript reverse
engineering (so you can use www::mechanize), perl/http::proxy, and
finally Selenium (via Perl of course)

This would enable you to automatically download files from shell
scripts, easily and efficiently interact with non-ajaxy websites, or
less efficiently interact with ajaxy sites. This would be useful for
up/down monitoring, testing, performance monitoring, automation of web
tasks, or other interesting things. This is similar to the YAPC talk
I'll be giving in June.

2checkout.com can probably host again if there is interest.