[colug-432] October presenter solicitations

Christopher Stolfi stolfi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:15:11 EDT 2011

If anyone is familiar with Chef, it might be a good comparison for
those looking to go down the automation path.  Alternatively,
something complementary to Puppet might be nice; Building your own RPM
packages and YUM repository has probably been done, but matches well.

And to chime in, Wednesdays are trump Saturdays just about every week for me.

-s