[colug-432] October presenter solicitations

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Oct 12 09:37:31 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Brian Miller <bnmille at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll add a second vote for puppet.

That's several votes for Puppet, so I'll get cracking on a
presentation. I know some others on the list are using it, too, so  we
can have a quick formal presentation followed by an open discusison of
personal experiences and lessons learned.

If anyone has experience with Chef, cfengine, or some other
configuration management solution, feel free to bring your experiences
to the conversation!

We've also had a number of people express a strong preference for a
non-weekend presentation. As such, let's plan on Wednesday, October 26
from 7-9 PM for the next COLUG meeting.

I'll send a formal meeting announcement out before the end of the week.

Cheers,
Scott