[colug-432] Keysigning Party at OLF

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 13:15:37 EDT 2011

Encrypting your mail and signing your mail are two different things.  If
you encrypt your e-mail, you have to make sure that the other person has
your public key or they won't be able to read it.  Here's a link to get
PGP working in Thunderbird (for Windows, but easily translated to
Linux):

http://www.encryptedemail.org/how-to-encrypt-your-email-using-thunderbird-and-pgp/