[colug-432] Spring Cleaning/Maintainance

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:48:38 EDT 2012

> '... the world will little note, nor long remember ...'

"those who forget the past, are doomed to repeat it" (paraphrased) :)

Not sure I remember that outage specifically (resnet at the time mostly worked, outages happened w/ some frequency), but I do recall a story from my days at OSU about physical security along those lines. Now I know where it came from.

Sent from my iPhone