[colug-432] Spring Cleaning/Maintainance

Thomas Cranston thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:20:02 EDT 2012

I use both vacuum and air. I direct air towards the dust, and have the
vacuum hose a little distance away. The vacuum sucks up the dust that
is blown off of components.

Air from air compressor or can? I regulate the air from my compressor
down to a reasonable force. I have been in several shops where they
use the air compressor in the back, and sell the canned stuff up
front.

Some of the canned air cans have a really nice trigger like
nozzle/tube apparatus. Remove that assembly before recycling the can.
It will fit on a lot of aerosol cans. You get a lot more control with
that trigger