[colug-432] Home Networking Equipment

Greg Sidelinger gate at ilive4code.net
Fri Apr 20 08:45:32 EDT 2012

Thanks for the tips on the hardware.  Some of it looks good for the price
and I will help me make a decision soon.  As for the hardware offers.  I'm
going to pass as I'm not ready to start working and I already have too much
"junk" that I need to get rid of.  It's about time for my yearly run to
freegeek.

Greg