[colug-432] Ohio LinuxFest Institute

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Aug 15 16:42:19 EDT 2012

Hi all.

Ohio LinuxFest is just around the corner (Saturday, September 29).
Mark your calendars!

On Friday, September 28 we're hosting Ohio LinuxFest Institute, in
which we offer professional training on topics of interest. These
classes are led by subject matter experts, and are offered at an
extremely affordable price.

This year we have instructors from Cloudera, Red Hat, and The Linux
Foundation, among others. Topics include system and performance
tuning, SELinux, Puppet, and more.

   https://ohiolinux.org/olfi

At $350, this is a heck of a deal. The price should be easy for most
managers to swallow, especially since no travel is required for
Columbus residents. And for those who want to pay their own way, the
price shouldn't be too onerous -- and certainly less than a
stand-alone class would normally cost!

I think we have a great selection of classes.* Take a look at the
schedule, and register today!

Cheers,
Scott

PS: Help spread the word! Tell your coworkers and friends!

* Full disclosure: I'm the OLFI coordinator, so I'm directly
responsible for this year's schedule. ;)