[colug-432] Meetings?

Robert Grimm robertgrimm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:17:48 EDT 2012

Are there still COLUG meetings? I just went through my old emails to
see if there was a meeting this week and found that I haven't seen a
meeting announcement since June, which, in
a first for Gmail, absolutely fails to display. I tried looking it up
on the web site, but that seems to still be down and the Internet
Archive is over a year out of date for colug.net. Also, the Google
Calendar hasn't been updated since the June meeting. By my estimation,
there should have been a meeting yesterday that I would have gone to
had I known. Will there be any more meetings or has the schedule
changed?

Robert Grimm
Voice: (614) 212-4625
http://www.datablitz.net