[colug-432] Microcenter

Chris Embree cembree at ez-as.net
Tue Dec 11 21:33:56 EST 2012

And your issue is what?  Print that bad boy, go to the store, pick up the
items on the list and return them for cash or in store credit.  Seriously,
I thought colug members were supposed to be smart!  Sheesh.

For those of you who are humor impaired, that was a joke.  As an aside,
when I first started reading your reply, I read circumstance as
circumcision.  I've got to have my eyes checked... and get more sleep.
Yikes!