[colug-432] TWC-approved modems Re: talking to your ISP

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:34:57 EST 2012

They've started charging $4/month for "modem lease".  This is in addition
to their annual "we hope you're not paying attention while we raise your
rates 10%" increase (that you can get reversed for a year if you call in
and threaten to switch to another [dis-]service provider -- just be ready
to answer the "but we're so much better than {U-verse, Clear,
direct-neural-implant}" with "but it's cheaper and for the same bandwidth").

Jeff