[colug-432] NTFS on CentOS 6: Check Hardware; Clone Old Partition

Joshua Kramer joskra42.list at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:10:05 EST 2012

I am pretty sure that the USB interface is flaky on this drive.  I could
not get anything to work under Windows either... so I pulled out the drive,
and used a different USB interface.  It worked much better.  Formatted the
partition UDF... BOTH partitions were readable under Windows.  Put it back
in the original enclosure... nothing under Windows.  CentOS gave a "volume
is out of space" error when trying to copy a 4G ISO image, even though
there was 93G free.

So I'll get a different enclosure!