[colug-432] Fwd: Whoops

Richard Holbert holbert.13 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 16 15:46:29 EST 2012

Ed,

I don't know how active they are, but you might see if someone from The
Chattahoochee Area Open Source Group can stop by and "lay hands" on your
ailing system.

http://chaos706.org/

Another idea is to if someone at Columbus State can help.

http://csc.columbusstate.edu/summers/

Rick

>>> http://doas.montanalinux.org

>>> http://doas.montanalinux.org