[colug-432] shell account hosting?

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:24:52 EST 2012

Thanks Neal.

The EC2 instance was trivial to set up once I understood what was going on.  I obviously misunderstood the documentation I was reading a few weeks ago on the topic.

Unfortunately, it looks like the irc server also blocks EC2…

13:23 <c.ustream.tv> Closing Link: Guest2859[ec2-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.compute-1.amazonaws.com] (User has been permanently banned from Ustream (Abuse proxy))