[colug-432] February Meeting slide deck

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Sun Jul 1 10:18:12 EDT 2012

In February, I presented "Use the Source".
Mike Haun inquired about a slide deck from the presentation, and I DO
HAVE a slide deck.

        http://casaruso.casita.net/vmworkshop/2012/presentations/trothr-byol.odp

The presentation was re-worked for the VM/Linux Workshop this past week.

Usually, presentations (ie: PowerPoint) are of little value apart from
the speaker.  Lately, I have been trying to put more "stuff" into the
comments so that someone can get greater-than-zero meaning even from
the ODP file alone.  (Also helps me to give a more complete talk ...
when I remember to print the notes view ahead of time.)

'::1, sweet ::1'