[colug-432] COLUG rules for Free/Sale stuff

Chris Embree cembree at ez-as.net
Sun May 13 12:37:41 EDT 2012

First the not-junk:

I have 2 Dell 2850's crammed full.  They are former ESX servers.  I've had
them on/off for the past couple of years running SuSE.  ALWAYS these have
been on UPS Power.

Same specs for both:

2x 3Ghz Xeon

12G RAM ECC

DVD ROM w/ CR RW

4x 1G Eth (2 onboard, 2 on dual NIC)

Hardware RAID controller w/ Batt

Dual Power supplies (only 1 needed to run)

Rack Kits w/o Faceplates

1 of them has 6x 146G 15K RPM SCSI Drives

1 of them has 6x 72G 15K RPM SCSI Drives + 2 port eSATA Conroller

Extra 1G RAM sticks included.

I was able to scavenge and get the best possible configs when I obtained
these, so the CDRW and the 15K Drives are a nice bonus typically not found
on the ebay sales.  I don't need to retire on these, but a couple of bucks
would be nice.

The buyer of either of these gets first option at the rolling rack
(formerly an HP-UX Server).  Has 1 shelf installed.  It rolls really nicely
;-)

If neither server buyer wants it, it goes to the first person to pick it up.

Cheap to a good home

Nice 21" CRT displays 1600x1200 @ 75Hz and doubles as a hernia tester.
 Just cannot  do it for free... make an offer.

Free to a good home.

4 rack mountable APC UPS - questionable batteries.

Misc P4 systems in various states of repair.

1 of them uses RAMBUS RAM