[colug-432] <OT> (FREE) GeForce 9500GT from BFG

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Thu May 17 14:03:37 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Steve VanSlyck <s.vanslyck at spamcop.net> wrote:
> Nothing there

Are you saying you see no content at all at disconnect.me?

If you're instead saying that disconnect.me does not contain any
information about the graphics card being discussed, then you're
correct. My suggestion was that you could try using the tools provided
by disconnect.me (or any other similar solution) to minimize Google's
tracking of your whereabouts.

I admit I haven't installed the disconnect.me tools myself, yet, so I
can't vouch for their efficacy.

Cheers,
Scott