[colug-432] Looking for a potential speaker on AWS

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:02:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm helping to organize the Columbus LOPSA Chapter (http://lopsa.org). Our
next meeting is Thursday, June 28th, and I don't have a speaker yet.

I'm trying something different - I'd like to set the meeting topic, and try
to find a speaker who can cover that. Crazy, but just in case...

I'm looking for someone who would be able to come speak with the group
about building servers (and related infrastructure) in AWS. If you're
interested, please reply to this email (or just let me know if you know
someone around here who would be good for that).

Thanks in advance!

Matt Simmons
 http://www.standalone-sysadmin.com

--
LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.