[colug-432] Raspberry Jam in Columbus, OH, 17 November 2012

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:41:02 EST 2012

Greetings, fellow Linux enthusiasts,

On the heels of the September COLUG meeting where I demoed the
Raspberry Pi (including getting it talking to the IPv6 network during
the meeting), I'm hosting a Raspberry Pi meetup this month, which go
under the moniker "Raspberry Jam".

http://columbusideafoundry.com/raspberry-pi-columbus/

Raspberry Jam Columbus @ The Columbus Idea Foundry
1158 Corrugated Way, Columbus, OH 43201
Saturday, 17 November, 2012, 10A-3P

The primary activities are to have participants stand up and talk
about successful Raspberry Pi projects (demos encouraged!) or about
projects under-way especially if there are technical hurdles to
overcome that the audience can help with, and to swap SD card images
of working Raspberry Pi OS and application configurations.  We'll have
public Linux machines set up for SD card copying.  Bring working
system images on SD cards or USB sticks, bring blank 2GB and 4GB cards
($4 at the Micro Center at the registers) to take copies home.

In addition to the copying stations, we'll have a few DVI-equipped
LCDs on hand for demos but please bring cables and power supplies and
other accessories.

There will be pizza available for lunch (or there are several nearby
food options), and we've gotten a donation of Bawls energy drink for
those so inclined.

The event is free, parking is free.

Hope to see many of you there!

-ethan